* When you accept an assignment, always be on time. If you can’t be on time or if you find yourself unable to arrive for work you must notify our office at least one hour prior to time for you to be on your assignment. If you don’t notify us, there is a good possibility that your application will be placed in the inactive/dead file, not to be used again.
* After you accept an assignment, if you decide to leave that position for any reason, we require a notice of 1 week before you abandon your position with our company.
* Walking Off during a job assignment without notifying BOTH our office as well as your job supervisor WILL result in termination of your assignment & immediate inactivation of your file-barring adequate explanation (& this MUST be done in person-not by telephone).
* Any use of a personal communication device is prohibited during working hours except for an extreme emergency.
* Voice mail, email, & internet usage assigned to an employee’s computer or telephone extensions are solely for the purpose of conducting Company business. Some job responsibilities require access to the internet and the use of software. When such is mandated only people appropriately authorized may use the internet or access the software. Internet use, on Company time, is authorized to conduct Company business only. Internet use brings the possibility of security breaches and brings the possibility of contamination to our system via viruses or spyware. Email is also to be used for Company business only. Company information must not be shared outside the Company. You are also not to conduct personal business using the Company computers, networks, or emails. Keep in mind that the Company owns any communication sent via email or that is stored on company equipment. Management & other authorized staff have the right to access any material in your email or on your computer (or company supplied personal communication devices) at any time. Please do NOT consider your electronic communication, storage, or access to be private if it is created or stored at work.
* Any employee missing work due to medical reasons is required to submit both a Doctor’s evaluation/treatment statement & a “back to work” statement after fully recovering. Should any employee suffer an “on-the-job” injury this MUST be reported to their supervisor AND a representative of RED CARPET EMPLOYMENT AGENCY, Inc. immediately. Our insurance cost control program requires that ALL injuries be accompanied by a DRUG SCREEN test ASAP–NO exceptions.
* ALL employees are expected and required to attend safety meetings pursuant to their job assignment. There should be a written attendance/agenda roster allowing the employee to “sign in”. Proof of said attendance should be furnished to RCEA.
* You should not receive any personal phone calls on your assignment.
* There will be no discussion of your salary with other temporaries or employees of the company you are working for.
* You will be issued a time card when you receive an assignment. Always keep it with you. All time cards must be signed by your supervisor. Time cards must be in this office by Monday evening. Payday is on Friday, so you must have time cards in by Monday for proper processing. Payroll is one week behind, and no paychecks will be issued before Friday. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
* If you receive notification, by any company you’ve accepted a position at, that your work is completed and your services are no longer needed you MUST contact our office within 24 hours & subsequently remain in reliable, consistent communication with our staff to be eligible for reassignment elsewhere.
* Please dress appropriate to the assignment. Our Staffing Coordinators will advise you on what is needed. Remember that you may be competing for permanent positions with other “temporaries” sometimes from other sources other than this. If you are issued safety equipment on your assignment, hard hats, safety goggles, etc., you will be responsible for their return to our office or your job site. Your last paycheck will be held until this is done.
* Any employed “temporary” of RED CARPET EMPLOYMENT AGENCY, Inc. is hereby made aware that they are obligated to complete a 400 man hour (50 “8-hour” days) to become eligible to accept a permanent job offer from our client company. There have been instances where the client firm will “buy out” this obligation. This 400 hours accrues ONLY respective to a particular assignment. Should any “temporary” complete an assignment without establishing eligibility through the 400 hour service requirement he or she is hereby notified that they are prohibited from applying for or accepting employment directly with our client companies until six (6) months has lapsed since the last date of his assignment there through RED CARPET EMPLOYMENT AGENCY, Inc.
* Some companies require a “drug screen” to qualify their employees to work for them. Red Carpet Employment Agency, Inc./Red Carpet Temporaries will NOT pay for this screen BUT we will “payroll advance” the approximate $45.00 necessary for you to meet this requirement. This “advance” will be repaid by deductions from your succeeding pay checks.
* ANY registered employment candidate of RED CARPET EMPLOYMENT AGENCY/RED CARPET TEMPORARIES “violating” the above policies should realize that this action might actually prevent the employee being eligible for drawing any unemployment benefits.